CBT Therapists – Permanent Position – NJC Scale Point 25-26, £29,577 (Registered) – £30,351 (accredited) (pro-rata).
Current remote working from home due to Covid-19 restrictions providing online/telephone counselling. This post will then be based in the city (with possible travel to outreach locations). Travel is required as part of this role and so access to a car is needed.
Hours of work
30-37.5 hours worked in 5 shifts Monday-Sunday
To deliver evidence-based psychological therapies in the form of CBT and EMDR and model good practice for working with survivors of sexual violence (age 18+) which is safe, ethical and effective and supports key outcomes
- Managing a caseload of clients and providing evidence-based psychological interventions in the form of CBT and EMDR for short and medium term sessions
- To undertake rigorous Clinical Assessments and identify and action needs/risks and safeguarding matters appropriately and in a timely manner
- To formulate, plan and monitor individualised Recovery Focused Support Plans with clients including effective signposting and referrals as necessary
- Liaise effectively with key personnel and colleagues to contribute to the safe and productive day to day running of the therapeutic service
Essential experience, qualifications and skills
- A Masters Level Qualification in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy or Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and accreditation or registration with BABCP.
- Experience of conducting Clinical Risk Assessments
- Have in-depth knowledge of issues affecting people who have experienced sexual violence, both recent and non-recent
- Experience of delivering a wide range of therapeutic approaches to mental health problems and experience of routine outcome monitoring & ability to meet agreed specified service targets.
- Excellent IT and interpersonal skills
If you are able to answer ‘yes’ to the following questions, you are welcome to apply:
- Are you eligible to work in the UK?
- Do you have a Masters Level Qualification in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy or Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and accreditation or registration with the BABCP?
- Do you have an awareness and understanding of sexual violence and its impact?
- Do you have experience of conducting Risk/Needs Assessments & management?
CLOSING DATE: 12:00pm 25 June 21
INTERVIEW DATE: July 2021