Quick Exit Hide Your Tracks

Support and Reporting

Deciding whether to report a rape or sexual assault can be difficult and very personal. In Nottingham/shire there are a number of pathways a survivor can choose to report a sexual violence offence.

Nottingham/shire also has a range of specialist sexual violence support services, all of which can help you.  They will talk to you about your support needs and and what you would like to do next.

The are two different pathway options, one for adults (18+) and another for Children and Young People (0-17). Click on the boxes below to find out more.

The Consent Coalition stands together to say that Nottingham does not tolerate any form of sexual violence.